So, I finally got up to the Blue Mountains on the weekend of 25th and 26th April.
The executive summary - is well worth a visit for a weekend; naturally it is not as good as Rotovegas but it is a spectacular location with some good trails about the place.
My mate from Bathurst joined me. What we rode:
- Lockyers on Saturday morning
- Scribblies on Saturday noon
- fire trail to Hanging Rock on Saturday afternoon
- The Oaks fire trail on Sunday morning
What we learned:
When: Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd March.
Where: Blue Mountains, Blackheath Glen Tourist Park
- Three adjacent unpowered camp sites are booked.
- Right next door is Blackheath public pool.
Who: Ash, Ben Folds, Captain, Chapstick, Pallet, Rockshox Pike (maybe just Sat + Sun)