As mentioned to many of you, I am keen to get away somewhere for some mtb miles. This post is for my current thoughts/ideas. I'll keep updating as fine tune plans. Feel free to comment for extra input.
- somewhere in NSW so not too long a drive
- preferably somewhere new for most of us
- main candidate is Blue Mountains
- second in the running is Canberra; Peach agrees this would be viable if we could make a long weekend of it
- any other ideas? Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, old faithful Kiwarrak
- Peach's bday around first week of April so could be a good reason for getting away. Pencil in weekend of 6th-7th April
- can't be March 16 as Capital Punishment on then
- Easter is around last weekend of March
- I note there is a 24 hour race at Stromlo on Easter Sat somight rule out a CBR Easter trip
- Ash - when is your Kiwarrak weekend with blokes from Syd?
- try and have the Friday off for an extra day's riding
- if Easter could combine with taking the families say to Blue Mountains, or maybe that just doesn't work?